Friday, January 4, 2008

Getting to Know Us



Hey there! Everyone has been bugging us to start a blog so here it is. We are the DuBois family. My name is Talea and my husband's name is Jason. We have been married since March of '07 and are currently living in Portland, OR. Jason is going to school at Western States Chiropractic and is expecting to graduate in December. I am working at a community bank here in Portland. We have the cutest dog named Millie. She is a mix between a yorkshire terrier and a maltese. We are also expecting our first child in July who is a mix between Jason and myself. We are very excited yet stressed at the same time. We appreciate the support of our friends and family and can't wait to hear from you all very soon.

The DuBois'

2 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

It's about dam-time you got a blog!

Unknown said...

Dear Tee,
Hey this is cool and I love the pics guess you better help me learn more about this.Love ya MOM