Monday, November 17, 2008





Ok so this last couple of weeks has been really busy for us. Jason just finished his board exams yay! Ryker has started rolling over both ways and is well on his way to crawling. He is getting too big too fast :( He also pooped in the tub for the first time which I wasn't exactly ready for. That was a crazy day. We also had some family pictures taken by the lovely and wonderful Heather Ward. She is my greatest friend and a wonderful photographer. I will post a few of those pics today. Life is going good we are just waiting for Graduation which is on the 20th of December, and trying to get ready to move. I hate moving. Oh yeah, and Heather caught me being a little crazy...so that is that picture you see. I guess that is just me being myself. hahah.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Your pictures are adorable! I can't believe how much Ryker looks like Jason!! I'm glad you commented on my blog because I couldn't remember your blog address. Anyway, good luck with the upcoming graduation! I have less than 6 weeks left...halleluiah!