Friday, December 5, 2008

Teeth!







Ryker has teeth. His two front bottom teeth came in last week. I can't believe that he has teeth already, and neither can anyone else. I am so excited because he is getting to a stage where he is very interactive and fun. He has started laughing and has some of the cutest facial expressions. My favorite is one that I like to call the "bitter beer" face. I will post that picture for you to see.
Jason and I are getting really excited to be done with school. We only have about 10 days until we load all of our stuff into the truck to be moved. It is all coming so fast. I still have so much packing to do. We are excited to be moving. We had a good Thanksgiving, even though it was just the 2.5 of us. :) I will post a few of those pics also. Happy Holidays everyone.

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

Oh my goodness he is darling! I totally see Jason and his family traits in his darling little face!