Friday, December 26, 2008

Catching Up...

I am sitting here in Utah at the in-laws trying to decide what to write about. I have so much to update everyone on I just can't decide where to start. I guess first off Jason found out today that he passed his part 4 board exams so that means he is officially a Doctor. We are so excited. We are spending the holidays in Utah before Jason starts working in Burley where we have moved to. It has been great here, but I am missing my friend Heather terribly. Our move back to Burley was a bit hectic because of the weather. The drive that normally takes 8 hours took us more like 15 and we had to stop half way there. Then trying to get to Utah was even worse because of closed roads. We had to go up through Pocatello which made the drive an hour longer than normal. So traveling has not been fun for us so far. Ryker is getting big so fast. He has almost got crawling down, we have started him on some solid foods, and he is getting quite the personality. He has started doing this really cute smile where he crinkles up his nose and sticks his chin in the air. Every time he does it I just have to laugh. I have a few pics of it that I will post.
Other than all that we are just looking forward to starting the New Year with a brand new chapter of our life. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and is looking forward to the New Year!




1 comment:

Heather Palmer said...

He's so damn cute. We miss you!