Thursday, December 18, 2008

HO HO HO

We went to see Santa today! I know you might all think that I am crazy to stand in line with my 5 month old son just to get a few pics of him with Santa, but this was the best mall Santa I have ever seen. You will see from the photos. He has a real beard, and they put makeup on him so that he had the rosy cheeks and everything. We had a really fun day. Jason and I checked out of our apartment and then went to the mall to finish some Christmas shopping. Ryker got a new outfit to see Santa in and we got to spend an wonderful afternoon with our parents. On top of all that it really felt like Christmas time because it snowed here again today. This is the most unusual weather for Portland. Jason and I think that the city is crazy. They maybe have a max of 1 inch of snow and they have canceled school almost everyday this week.


Getting ready to see Santa.

Waiting in line with dad to see Santa.

Still waiting...

Finally!! On Santa's knee!

Crashed on Grandpa P's lap after all that excitement.

3 comments:

Manoj Sharma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan DuBois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan DuBois said...

I think it is funny that Riker has his mouth open in almost all the photos of him. What's up with that?