Thursday, December 11, 2008

Moving!






Well it is finally here...we are getting ready to move. Jason graduates on the 20th and we will be back to Idaho on the 21st. We are trying to get packed and my house is a crazy mess. Ahhhh! On top of everything else Ryker came down with thrush on top of his persistent teething, and is very cranky. It has been so hard to get organized. I can't wait to get home for the holidays and see everyone. We are having mixed emotions though. As much as I complained about it here, I think that I am going to miss it just a little. Ryker is getting close to crawling and he is starting to show such a little personality. He is really funny when he gets frustrated. We have posted a few random pictures of Ryker while we were playing with him at home. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Crazy, I can't believe you guys are finally moving! It will be great to see you all! Ryker is adorable!