Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nice or Creepy?

So we all know Ryker is really cute, or at least in our biased opinion. Anyway, while we were having dinner at "the old spaghetti factory" a man walked up to Ryker, who was in his car seat on the sling, and started staring at him. I happened to be facing the other way when the man walked up to him so I was startled a little when I turned around and there was a man basically in his car seat with him. I grabbed my fork just in the event that I needed to stab the man. He stood by our table talking to Ryker for probably 5 minutes. During which one of the man's sons came over and asked him to please sit down. I kind of laughed to myself knowing how the boy felt because my father is kind of the same way. He likes to intrude on strangers...just being friendly...but you always wonder what they are thinking. Now I know! They are thinking "who is this guy and why won't he leave?". They mean well but in this day and age it is hard to tell when someone is being nice or just creepy. I don't really have pictures to go with this story but I will post some more random pictures anyway. They are the best part of blogs. (I think anyway)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

CREEPY! i'll say it! i totally get freaked out when strangers go on about my kids. good job grabbing the fork!
by the way, you have some really amazing pics of your family. i want one if you have extras.
can't wait for you to move back ;)