Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's!

So I just wanted to tell everyone about the gift Jason surprised me with for Valentines. First off it was the best gift. It didn't cost him anything, and I had so much fun with my gift. One of my greatest friends, Heather Ward, called Jason and told him that they were coming down all the way from Canada and that I didn't know. They decided to surprise me for V-Day. It was awesome. He drove me blind-folded to her in-laws where they were staying and then she came and got me out of the car. It was so much fun. We hung out with her and her husband and there adorable children all night. We played poker with them, which we used to do in Portland. I can't believe how much seeing them made me realize that I miss them more than I thought. Thank you so much to Jason, Heather and Gannon for the wonderful Valentines Day. It was definitely the best one I have ever had. Sorry to say that my little sister was borrowing my camera so I was unable to get pictures of the event :(

1 comment:

Heather Palmer said...

That was a fabulous Valentine's Day for me too! It was so fun to see you! I've missed you so very much! Move back to Portland and we will too and things will be just like old time! lol. :)
Love you. We just got home late last night and Im wiped so I'm going to bed.