Monday, March 9, 2009

Head Wound!

So last week on Monday I was at home with Ryker and my older brother Jordan was also home. I had to go somewhere with Jason at lunch time and I really needed to take a shower. Ryker was playing on my living room floor with his toys and so I asked my brother to watch him for me so that i could jump in the shower right quick. Three minutes into my shower I hear a knock on the door and Ryker crying. Jordan told me that Ryker had bumped his head, no big deal he does it a lot. After he said that I noticed that Ryker was crying in a way that I had never heard before...I knew something was wrong. I peeked out of the shower and this is what I saw...



...it was bloodier and the bump was bigger. I made Jordan leave the bathroom and I got out of the shower got dressed and took him to see if he needed to have stitches. He didn't and it is healing now. It was a crazy day.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Poor Ryker! I'm glad to see that he is healing. It was great to see you guys this weekend. Let us know when you come up next.

Heather Palmer said...

Awe...poor baby! He's a tough guy though so I'm sure he's doing fine. We miss you !