Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bubbles


So here I am up at 2:30 in the morning because I can't sleep. Ryker woke up just screaming and it made me so nervous that I can't relax enough to go back to sleep. He is a bit constipated so I think he has a pretty good stomach ache. Anyway, I thought now would be a good time to post these great pics we took of him. I was giving him a bath one day when my mom came in with a bottle of bubbles. He had so much fun with them. So, when you all get a look at these tomorrow you can have a big smile on your face. :) I have also posted a few pics of Ryker on his Easter present from his grandma. We won't be in town for Easter so she gave it to him early. It is a lighting mcqueen car. It is so cute and he loves it.



1 comment:

Alysha Mathews said...

He is soo cute! :D It was good to hear from you! I didn't know you had a blog! It's way cute!