Tuesday, April 28, 2009

9 Months old and always on the move!

So I have to give my little sister the biggest thanks ever. She is really getting into this photography stuff and so she did a shoot with Ryker for his 9 month old pictures. I think they turned out wonderfully. She did such a great job.

My poor baby is sick right now and I feel so bad. This is really the first time that he has been so sick that he can't sleep. I am exhausted and so grateful that we are still living at my parents house. My mom is keeping Ryker for a while so that I can sleep. Instead I am wasting my time here ;). I just really wanted to get these posted. Anyway, hope you all enjoy the pictures my sister took of my little boy.

There are more to come, and she did some family ones for us, but she hasn't put them on my computer yet. Hopefully soon we will have some new family pics to show.



Isn't he just the cutest thing!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

So cute! I actually saw these earlier on Jason's FB. Sorry to hear Ryker's sick- so is Eli. Last night was a nightmare for both of us! Ah the joys of being a mother...

Heather Palmer said...

Great pictures! He's so cute and so big. I am starting to see WAY more Jason in him than I did before. We miss you guys! Your sister is getting pretty with that camera.