Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update!

Hey everyone. I am trying to keep up on my blog mostly for me but I do like comments. Anyway, I am just going to use this post to update what has been going on since the new year.

First off Ryker is getting so big. He says so much now and I can't hardly keep up learning all his new words. Some of my favorites are:
Munga (milk)
baka (bark)
juie (juice)
cucky (cookie)
reeree (treat)
Homie (horton)
Carz (cars)
He is soo funny. He has started walking up the stairs which makes me a little nervous but he seems to be pretty good and it and he has started saying no alot. It is so cute when he says it that I can't keep a straight face. I will have to try and get him on video saying it!

Next Jason is back at work after our vacation to Utah. He is planning on making some changes and is grateful that we are finally getting all the insurance crap worked out (a whole year later). I still think he is having a hard time adjusting to life in Idaho and living with my parents. It has been a rough year but we made it through without too much damage. Hopefully we will be able to get our own place in the coming year.

As for me I am teaching dance once a week and have been really committed to losing weight and get in shape. I have been playing volleyball twice a week on a city league and I have been to the gym everyday since the New Year. So far I have lost 5lbs and I am feeling almost the best I have felt since getting pregnant with Ryker. I have two more pounds to lose and I will be at pre-baby weight again. It is nice to start feeling like my old self again. And for those of you who are wondering when Jason and I are having another one. We decided that we are going to wait until moving out of my parents starts looking more plausible.

As for little miss Millie we are planning on breeding her soon and she is loving having all this room to run. She is such a fun part of our family and we love her dearly. Sorry this is long and I don't even have pictures but now you know what is going on in our lives.

1 comment:

jessica + clay said...

Girl, I wish I had that motivation to lose weight like you. One of these days...hopefully soon :) Good for you! Good luck finding a place so you can get busy again ;) j/k