Friday, January 8, 2010

Vacation...Whoot whoot!

I do love myself a vacation. We didn't take a huge exciting vacation but anything that gets us out of Burley is wonderful. We decided to come to Jason's parents house for a week. We have been hanging out here in Utah and finding fun things to do. We started our trip with a late Christmas. We weren't able to come up here before so they saved our presents until now. Ryker got an awesome train and a sled. While Jason got a gift card to get some new clothes and so did I. We also got a salad spinner which I can't wait to use. Then Ryker and I got caught napping on the recliner. So we added to our already wonderful Christmas.

We decided today to take Ryker to "The Living Planet Aquarium". It was fun and Ryker really enjoyed it. We got to introduce him to a lot of new things. It was so fun to see his little face. The aquarium had a little place where you could touch some of the animals. Ryker didn't want to do that but Jason touched a few. They also had a fun little coral reef exibit where the kids could walk trough tunnels and see the fish face to face. Ryker loved that and didn't want to leave. We finished our adventure with an ice cream at Calypso's Cafe. It was a little cafe they had there. It was really fun to spend some time just the three of us. I love taking Ryker places like this where I can watch the wheels turn in his head. He is so fun and always keeps me on my toes. I couldn't be more blessed!


No comments: